Whilst you are visiting beautiful Mission Beach, Bedarra Island or any of the other amazing destinations nearby, why not spend a day fishing the sparkling waters of Australia’s famous Great Barrier Reef?
Only an hour and a half south of Cairns, off the popular resort village of Mission Beach, you’ll find exclusive fishing grounds abundant with sought after tropical reef and sport fish.
– All tackle and bait (including live bait when available).
– We only use Shimano rods and reels.
– Morning tea/coffee.
– Masks/fins for snorkelling.
– The Environmental Management Charge/GST is included.
– All catches are gutted and gilled.
– Expert assistance and local advice.
Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, long sleeve shirt, camera and stinger/wetsuit if required for snorkelling.
All trip are subject to weather conditions and minimum passenger numbers. Cancellation fees will apply if less than 24 hour notice is given.
Mission Beach QLD 4852
Phone: +61 427 323 469