Tropical Coast Tourism Inc. (TCT) is dedicated to supporting sustainable visitor and economic growth of the region and TCT members through a unified approach to destination marketing and assisting in product development and destination promotion. TCT is the official Local Tourism Organisation for the coastal region between Cairns and Townsville and is directed by a Board of industry representatives from locations across our region.
TCT works in partnership with other industry organisations including Tourism Tropical North Queensland, Townsville Enterprise Limited, Tourism & Events Queensland and Queensland Tourism Industry Council to align and leverage greater opportunities for TCT and members in marketing, product development and promotion.
By becoming a member of TCT you can increase your business profile, and participate in this region's tourism industry. You become part of a regional industry group that markets throughout Queensland, Australia and the world.
Why Join TCT?
- Assist in growing visitation to the region.
- Display your business brochure in up to four local Visitor Information Centres
- List your business on the website www.tropicalcoasttourism.com.au and www.missionbeachtourism.com
- Opportunity to participate in subsidised advertising activities
- Complimentary access to the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW), a national tourism database.
- Complimentary reciprocal membership with Tourism Tropical North Queensland (TTNQ)
How to Join:
☐ Return Application Form and Website Listing Form to membership [at] tropicalcoasttourism.com.au
☐ Make payment (if applicable) of the invoice that will be sent once your application is approved by the Board
TCT membership categories include:
- Friends of TCT Member ($99)
- Tourism Partner ($295)
- Key Industry Partner ($2,500)
- Events (No Fee**)
**Events MUST be on ATDW to show on the website ATDW is FREE for annual events)
MEMBERSHIP CONTACT EMAIL: member [at] tropicalcoasttourism.com.au
Tourism Strategy 2019
The CCRC and TCT have now officially endorsed the final Tropical Coast Tourism: Cassowary Coast Tourism Strategy document for publication